Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm in a Treasury!



'Textures of Yellow and Black' by JackPotVintage

The wonders of yellow and black


Vintage - Black Eye Susan FL...
$17.00

Crocheted bumble bee
$10.00

SALE vintage 1970s Yellow an...
$18.00

Recycled Billboard Banner Ma...
$64.00

Animal tattoo Sunglasses
$40.00

Black and Yellow Sheer Lamp ...
$30.00

Rare Vintage table clock fro...
$55.00

The Aristocrat Wedding Brida...
$210.00

Black and Yellow Embossed bl...
$12.00

Boys of Summer Bikini
$29.00

Vintage Smiling Face Salt An...
$11.50

Pair of Queen Ann Chairs Rev...
$730.00

1980s Guess Black and Yellow...
$39.00

Mustard and Bloom -- 5x7 Gic...
$12.00

Honeybee Ruffled Bum Diaper ...
$16.50

Vintage Set of 3 Yellow Staf...
$30.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.



Hey, look at that! My 80s bikini is in a treasury. I love those things. I gotta figure out how to make em. I know I'm ..a little...behind the curve. Anyway what a cool thing to wake up to! Late as I am waking up! Speaking of waking up, I would love those yellow mugs in the treasury on the bottom right corner...what a nice morning accessory :)

On a second note, I love the bold and brightness of this treasury. We need way more of those! Away with the muted and soft-toned! Well, I guess variety never hurt. But I'm always excited when I open etsy and see a nice, bright treasury. Thanks Jack-Pot Vintage!

And on a third note, now I've just made a banana-pineapple smoothie in honor of this treasury. Smoothie-making, my high-school smoothie-king job notwithstanding, is not a speciality of mine or an every day occurrence or anything. I guess I'd have to say that it's also in honor of the fact that I am so late to work today that I have e-mailed in a note that says I am taking a personal morning. Anyway, I'm also wearing a black robe. So now I am fully partaking in this yellow and black treasury!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...