Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

what to wear in fall - ellententen vintage style

Ahh, fall is deeply upon us, despite it being in the balmy, nuetral, lovely 60s and even 70s, even here in NYC. Still, the sky is white-grey, and the leaves are flaming yellow.
I love it.
It is my duty, as an October baby and basic bi*ch. I love fall! I'm one of those.
For a long time, especially while living in hot-as-hell (but ever in my soul) New Orleans, I would envision this perfect respite of fall that I'd seen and torn out from a Pottery Barn catalog: a woman on a large deck overlooking a misty lake, the lake surrounded by trees, and the woman surrounded, cocooned, in fact, by a quilt, a steaming mug in her hand.
 
But actually, we can't just wear a quilt for the next six month. No, no, no. Fall is a wonderful time to feel layered, enrobed, and strut your stuff in boots.
Let's peruse, shall we?
 
 
 
 

 
 
 











                                                            All available in shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...