Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

STORE IS OPEN AGAIN!!

YA'LL:
I am really happy to say that the store is open again.
and WHILE I have a lot more things to get up for sale in the store, here are some new things I got for you so far:

Purple metallic ESCADA skinny belt with PUFFY GOLD HEARTS!
YEAH. EXCITED ABOUT THAT ONE.

Country Music belt-- Love.
PS I am addicted to the show Nashville.



Annnd speaking of shows, remember Fran the Nanny?
I loved her style. This dress reminds me.





This dress is also Fran-tastic, shall we say. Who doesn't need a gold tassle above their bootay?
And add some fabulous made in Italy black leather boots?
Good choice...


Or perhaps swing this awesome bag from your shoulder all fall and winter?

Love that bag.

Anyway, ELLENTENTEN Vintage is BACK, with much more to come, and while you wait, or browse for more here ---> ellententen vintage shop!

Please listen to this fabulous playlist:ellententen vintage playlist!

Enjoy! Buh bye! Go shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...